Ant wrote:
Hmm in clean SM v2.53.1b1 installation in a clean updated 64-bit W7 HPE SP1 VM, I couldn't find many addons like uBlock Origin, PrefBar, ColorfulTabs, etc. in SM's Add-ons Manager to download. Do I have to get them directly from their official web sites? FYI from my old v2.49.5 installatios:

Extensions (enabled: 6)
* ColorfulTabs 31.1.9 (http://www.addongenie.com/colorfultabs)
* DOM Inspector 2.0.17.2 (http://www.mozilla.org/projects/inspector/)
* Expire history by days [converted] 1.2.0
* Open With 6.8.6 (https://github.com/darktrojan/openwith)
* PrefBar 7.1.1 (http://prefbar.tuxfamily.org/)
* uBlock Origin 1.16.4.12 (https://github.com/gorhill/uBlock)

If you can find these links, you should be good.

Beyond that, if you haven't done so already, consider the Classic Add-ons Archive: https://github.com/JustOff/ca-archive/releases.

The downloads there are a fairly extensive (although not totally complete) collection of what used to be hosted at AMO. When you install that in Seamonkey, then you can put: caa:list in the address bar, allowing you to browse extensions, in the same way they were hosted at AMO. Install what you find interesting. There's 19,000+ titles there.

Smith