On 3/7/2020 7:49 AM, Steve Dunn wrote:
On 2020-03-06 18:09, Ant wrote:
You could share what extensions you have and we can tell you. Here's mine:

     The most important ones for me are:

* JunQuilla 1.0.4
* Adblock Plus 2.9.1 (which the 2.53.1 release notes say is problematic, but someone else in this thread is also using)
* HTTPS Everywhere 5.2.20

    I stopped using SeaMonkey for most browsing a couple of years ago - Firefox is so much faster, has fewer sites that refuse to work with it, gets security updates much more promptly, and doesn't have to rely on obsolete extensions.  I mostly use SeaMonkey for email and newsgroups, and if some of my other extensions break, I can deal with it.

I still use SM mostly, but once in a while I have to use the (lat/new)est Firefox. :(
--
"If I find one beer can in that car, it's over!" --Red; "And no donuts either! Ants!" --Kitty from That '70s Show pilot Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly.
   /\___/\                     http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.ma.cx /
 | |o   o| |   Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
    \ _ /       Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
     ( )