Frank-Rainer Grahl wrote:
d.e....@mail.pcom.de wrote:
When launching new SeaMonkey 2.53.1 I will be prompted two times to enter the master password for the security device. This was not the case in the previous version. Moreover, I am only using one security the device, the software devicie. For the Generic Crypto Services I have not set a password.

Any explanation and how could I overcome this since in the long term it is laboriously, tedious and cumbersome to enter every launch of Seamonkey two times the same pw?

Thanks

Is the old key3.db and cart8.db still in the profile folder?

On my 2.53.1 system, they is (assuming you mean cErt8.db), along with the old key4.db and the new cert9.db. Can't speak for the OP.

Paul B. Gallagher