Yamo' wrote:
Hi,

I cannot use the latest version there must be something that happen
during the upgrade...

Black screen on the web module and I cannot post on usenet.

How can I redo the upgrade (there may be a file to remove or edit).

I'm on linux debian 10 amd64bits.

It could be an add-on which doesn't work correctly with Seamonkey 2.53.2. Try running in safe mode - Help > Restart with Add-ons Disabled. If you can't get even see the menus, exit all SeaMonkey windows and then start with the command `seamonkey --safe-mode`.

Check the release notes at <https://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.53.2/> - they mention known issues with some particular add-ons, and also important detail if you use a master password and upgrade from 2.49.5 or earlier.

Which version are you upgrading from? If you're upgrading from SeaMonkey 2.49.5 or earlier, redoing the upgrade will require restoring your profile to before you upgraded. If it's a very old version, you might need to restore your previous profile, update to some intermediate version and start once with that version to update your profile to that state, before updating to the latest. But from your later post it looks like you don't back up your profile, so let's hope that doesn't become necessary!

--
Mark.