On 5/8/2020 12:32 PM, Ken wrote:
I recently upgraded from version 2.49.5 to version 2.53.2 and I seem to have lost the ability to open (in Email) an attached PDF file I received.  Previously I had done so by clicking on the attached file and choosing OPEN.  I can save the file to a folder and open it there, but I would like to open the file in MAIL if possible.  I downloaded and installed PDF Viewer, but that seems to have no effect.  Any ideas what might have happened or how to get this ability back??

I have also noticed that opening PDFs from a website in browser has broken in the latest release. I read somewhere that support for some older plugin formats has stopped with this release. Could it be the same issue? I have a post later down that seems to be the same issue showing up differently. I think Acrobat opening in browser is broken in this release.