Daniel wrote:
Don Spam's Reckless Son wrote on 17/06/2020 6:18 PM:
Steve Wendt wrote:
On 6/16/2020 4:22 AM, Don Spam's Reckless Son wrote:

Isn't there a setting that Users can change which means that that post should not be 'stored' on a news server forever-and-a-day?? i.e. the messages expires and 'disappears'.

I think it might be possible for a 'newbie' to mistakenly set this setting ... and then wonder what is going on when their post 'disappears', but I would not expect this to happen in Ant's case, or for that matter Edmund's case!! ;-)

My money is on sever side issue or more likely deletion by the list moderator for whatever reason.

FRG