Ray_Net wrote:
EE wrote on 15-08-20 19:21:
Lance Courtland wrote:

Parting is such sweet sorrow.

Lance

Why use Chrome?
Because Chrome works with ZOOM ... and a lot of sites have problem with SM, per example, You can fill a form but the XMIT button did not work using SM.

Should I hand you a tissue so that you can whine quietly and in private? As stated that was never a supported feature and we do what we can. If it is not enough for you just leave. A lot of sites I never vist have probably problems. The ones I use frequently still work but I am staying away from google based services where 90% of the bigger problems are.

FRG