NFN Smith wrote:

I will note that I'm a long-time user of NoScript and uBlock Origin (and Adblock Plus before that), and it seems that uBlock may be the culprit for me, especially since I have a lot of user-crafted rules (I tend to block annoying graphics that I don't want to see, even if they're not ads).

All that said, I've noticed that since I upgraded to 2.53.3, I notice a lot less performance issues, especially if I leave Seamonkey active overnight.

Smith

In my case, I have 3.6Gb of memory. Recently installed uBlock Origin, but am going to remove it to see if it makes a difference here.

--
Netscape -> Mozilla Suite -> SeaMonkey. User, since 1997.