Erik Rull wrote:
Hi all,

I tried to build seamonkey from the sources and followed the instructions until
this point:

comm-central$ python client.py checkout
python: can't open file 'client.py': [Errno 2] No such file or directory

I checked the cloned repo and there is no client.py existing - of course lots of
other .py files but none that would fit the needs... same with the release
repo...

Where can I get this from?

When checking for the firefox compilation, the steps are quite similar so I fail
at the same step... hg, etc. was installed.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Erik

I can't help directly, but:
- It looks as though you are trying to compile for Linux
- Have you looked at the thread "2.53.1 build error: NSModules are not ordered appropriately" by Tristan Miller? The thread was opened on 3-3-2020. Don't bother with my contributions there, the FRG ones (+ Tristan's responses) are key.

--
spammo ergo sum, viruses courtesy of https://www.nsa.gov/malware/