Edward wrote:
Paul in Houston, TX wrote:
Samuel S wrote:
Hello all,

I just changed my provider to Xfinity from Fios and am having an issue with accessing Xfinity's Support pages.

I get the message that I must update my browser, despite using HTTP 1.1 and the UAS in SM to Identify as Firefox.

Is there something more I can do to sidestep this besides using Chrome or Firefox?

TIA - bo1953

Don't know exactly what to look at but every clickable on the support page works for me. User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:68.0) Gecko/20100101; Fire 98.6
(Actually SM 2.49.3);  Advertise FF compat = off.

https://forums.xfinity.com/ and click "Sign In', if you are a Comcast customer. After logging in from the next page, that's when the login fails.

oh... I use att and Verizon.