In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, thomas
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
>Hi,
>
>once again:
>
>My fproxy (linux) runs on the Internet-Gateway I use the fproxy vom the
>internal
>network with a linux box and NS4.x. I have not started a browser on the box
>where the fproxy runs.
>
>I have tested again now.
>- Start fproxy
>- connect from a remote PC to the fproxy
>- try to browse some freenet sites
>- In the /tmp directory on the fproxy box i found many t****** files
>- a "file /tmp/t???????" shows me that these files includes html/jpg/gif....
>- i copy these files to the internal linux box and browse these files with
>konqueror. It shows me the same pages/images i have browsed before with the NS
>and fproxy.
>
>So, whats going on there!?!

Snip less clear exposition and discussion of the problem

That is truly inexplicable.  My only comment is that it is probably not
Freenet that is writing the files.  You might try opening a Freenet site
in your browser, leaving it open, then going to the fproxy box, finding
the latest /tmp/t******, and then looking somewhere relevant in /proc to
see which program has the /tmp/t****** file open.

--
Roger Hayter