Not really a "feature"...

If any of the dev team are reading this (or if someone could plz pass it on... :)

I think the 'Network Error' page should be changed. You know, the one that you get
when Freenet can't find the information you're looking for.

Instead it should read: "Sorry I can't find it." Then have a friendly simple
explanation of what's happened and what to do. It would be so much better.

And why not make it look a little prettier with a nice Arial font or something?
Perhaps slightly inkeeping with the style of the new funky gateway page?

Seeing "NETWORK ERROR" in a default font all the time is *so* off putting to new
users. Especially non-techy ones. Seeing that all the time would make some users
conclude that freenet simply doesn't work.

(and how about a link on that page back to the Freedom Engine and/or the gateway page?)

The Slander Man