> now
> So ? where to go from here ???????????????????????????????????
> EX. What meanes whit "KEY"
> "K    E    Y   ´  S" ?????????????????
>                                     globalRequestsPerHour: 0.0 =What
> i know that 127.0.0.1 is my own maskin but so what
> AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! experiens

Observe that I have edited your original message to better clarify the
content to other [EMAIL PROTECTED] listers.

If you don't know what Freenet is, or how it works, then YOU are not ready
for IT.  You would be wrong to say that Freenet isn't ready for the public
because you cannot use it.  You do not need to be 'qualified' in order to
use Freenet.  However, although we admit that our user documentation is
not very clear (and we are working on this), this is no reason to not
bother reading any of it!

But to give you the benefit of the doubt, here's some very basic
information about Freenet, which you could have obtained yourself, by
reading the Freenet documentation at www.freenetproject.org.  To get the
points across, I've decided to oversimplify things somewhat, but you
should get the general idea.

1.  Freenet runs constantly, not just "when you need it".  If freenet
doesn't run constantly it won't work.  Ok, so you don't have to keep your
computer on all the time, because sometimes this is impractical.  But
ideally, you should!

2.  When you run Freenet, not only does it enable you to view information
on Freenet, it allows OTHER PEOPLE to get access to the information.  This
is not the same as hacking - nobody can find out what information you are
viewing on Freenet.  By running Freenet, you also help OTHER people to run
Freenet.  Think of it as file sharing, but the files you're sharing can be
web pages, etc.  The more people sharing the files, the better Freenet
runs.  So the more people running it, and the longer it runs for, the
better it becomes.

3.  When Freenet is running, and you double click on the rabbit icon, a
web page will appear.  This allows you to browse Freenet through your web
browser.  There are many ways to access information on Freenet, but some
people find using the web browser is easiest.

4.  Information is stored in Freenet using a "KEY".  Think of the KEY as a
postal address.  Except instead of saying "Mr. Dumbass, Zoovrooselchester"
it says "CHK@[EMAIL PROTECTED]" or something.

5.  If you don't know the KEY of something in Freenet, then you can't
access it.  In the same way that, if you don't know someone's postal
address, you can't send them a letter.

6.  To find the KEY for something you want in freenet, you can ask on
newsgroups, on IRC channels, etc.  There are several 'secure, anonymous'
communication mechanisms that run on Freenet, e.g. Frost .  Do a search on
google if you want to find out more about this sort of thing.

7.  As a starting point, in order to save you some time and effort trying
to find some Freenet keys, click on the "Freedom Engine" link in the web
page that appears in your web browser (after you've double clicked on the
rabbit).  The Freedom Engine is a web site within Freenet (a "freesite"),
that links to many (hundreds?) of other freesites.

Good luck and happy hunting.  By the way,  READ THE FUCKING DOCUMENTATION
NEXT TIME.  I thank you.

dave