> how do i get off mailing list have been trying for months nobody cares.
> please answer me if you can without attachment

Haven't been trying very hard have you.  It's easy and people have already
replied to you telling you how.  Either follow the instructions in your
mail headers, or if you don't know how to do that (or even if you don't
know what that means), try going to
<http://hawk.freenetproject.org/mailman/listinfo/support/> and enter your
email address in the box at the bottom (don't forget to scroll the page
down to the very bottom or you'll enter your email address in the wrong
box and end up subscribing again).

You must use the same email address you used to subscribe to the mailing
list.  According to
<http://hawk.freenetproject.org/cgi-bin/mailman/roster/support> it is
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]".

dave