Mathew Ryden wrote:
I still haven't had any ideas on why the webinstall doesn't work for you -
it seems a very odd problem. More that your connection to sf.net dies,
rather than an actual error in the installer.
At 21% the download just stops(it doesn't stops gradualy: it's running at full speed and the suddenly the installer says that that the download failed..). I tried to install freenet from a friend's computer using another OS (win98) and another ISP and for him the first file downloaded OK but the secound file (freenet-ext..) refused to download.
What about the other questions?(when will the next version of freenet will be available?)

Catalin