Matthew Toseland ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> I _think_ it's fixed now. Try it.

I pulled freenet-latest.jar from the snapshots directory at about
noon US/Eastern today, and successfully fetched TFE in lynx from a
transient node running on it.

lrwxrwxrwx    1 freenet  1007           18 2003-01-14 12:13 freenet.jar ->
freenet-latest.jar
-rw-r--r--    1 freenet  1007      1533021 2003-01-14 12:00 freenet-latest.jar

8a30371333c336e9ead7db4f0093b871  freenet-latest.jar

However, there are still some minor anonymity filter bugs in CVS
(or at least, stable branch CVS as of yesterday, since my cvs update
seems to be timing out without any progress at the moment).  I've
observed two Freesites on which the index.html file is truncated after
a few lines when fetched through the fproxy interface.  Naturally,
one of these is my own site! >:-{  The other is "Yet Another Freenet
Library".

SSK@wlUk5niRuNDUL4lzvdHu6DamhW8PAgM/Greg_Wooledge//
SSK@LcQEC9bM9XDf0g85c59gQ38kfEoPAgM/YAFreenetLibrary/4//

All other sites I've tried seem to be fine, at least at first glance.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]              |    - The Red Hot Chili Peppers
http://wooledge.org/~greg/     |