Hi all,

excuse me, but I am not willing to run freenet again, until one has
answered my question for my security.

This is an urgent question about running it, not how to get it run, so
plz answer my question.

As the whole thing is lacking of documentation, I do expect my question
to be answered. Expect me to deny using freenet if you are not willing
to do so! Because freenet needs people using it to be capable to run,
every user is worthful and so I need to feel to be noticed with my
question at least.

Thank you for understanding my position.

cheers,
Sascha

--
GNU Linux | The politician is someone who deals in man's problems of
2.4.19-cr | adjustment. To ask a politician to lead us is to ask the