Some are just a little short on being helpful.  Tell the poor guy how to
get his mail.  You are not helping him by telling him to use one of his
other browsers without advise on at least how to get his mail.

I have a machine set up with Linux; unfortunately it DOES NOT RUN the
majority of third party software.  Most of us really don't want to be
limited to  just three main packages.  And do recall that most of the user
aids are about as useful on Linux as the instructions on Microsoft's own
operating system.  Third party software in the MS world does have pretty
good user instructions and even some of the help systems are pretty good
(wish I could say the same for the Gate's Help Files or even most Linux
instructions that forgot the dictionary of jargon -- like most of the
instructions on FreeNet).

I'm not a particular lover of MS ware.  I have one machine with an MS
operating system on it that absolutely refuses to access the Internet, but
short of a reformat of the primary disk, I can well
appreciate it never will.  The MS system is pure crap when it messes up
itself.

Favourites
> > > and History manage your favourites (on the Favourites menu and the
Links