On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 20:43:04 -0000, Pete <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Here are my stats for ARK's

I doubt you're the only one having issues

Number of node references 87
Contacted node references 44
Node references requesting ARKs 46

This is not a good sign, my highest ARK is 153

I, on the other hand, do not have these problems. My transferrate in FUQID is low, but it was low since a few stable NGR-snapshots back as well. Frost actually seems to work better with classic routing as compared to NGR.

I also reseeded when upgrading the snapshot [how many who do not read this list will not do that .. ]

Number of node references       50
Contacted node references       33
Node references requesting ARKs 14

I have one ARK at 46, and at 17. The rest are at 4 and below. The absolute majority are at 1.

The node version histogram also shows a few old nodes still referenced:

Fred,0.5,1.47,5037 |=
Fred,0.5,1.47,5039 |==
Fred,0.5,1.47,5041 |=
Fred,0.5,1.47,5042 |====