Freenet stable build 5063 is now available. The snapshots have been
updated. Get it via the update.sh script on Linux, BSD, or OS/X, or use
the freenet-webinstall.exe utility to update on Windows, or get the jar
from http://freenetproject.org/snapshots/freenet-latest.jar . All stable
branch users should upgrade.

Changes:
* Reduce the maximum hops to live from 25 to 20. This should reduce
  overall network load.
* Re-enable NGRouting. This works pretty well on unstable. However
  unstable is a tiny network, so we have no real reason to think it will
  work well on stable. But we may as well try it. One important feature
  is 'unobtanium', a mechanism where the node when overloaded can choose
  which requests it wants to accept on the basis of success probability.