Victor Denisov schrieb:

Wow!!! Man, how do you use computers at all with such prices for brand memory? I've just checked - retail Kingston 256 Mb PC133 module costs $38-$45 here in Russia, and we consider our computer parts market to be quite expensive compared to western one.

Like I said this is one of the most expensive ones, you can get brand 256 MB PC133 memory for around 80 euro to 90 euro. The prices for PC133 are also higher than the prices for DDR modules because they did become really rare here. But DDR modules don't fit into the older machines most people use for server purposes.