I am having trouble trying to interconnect friends' freenodes.  The give
me their node's reference but I keep getting complaints that the ref does
not contain an estimator fieldset.  Is there a way to generate complete
files that have all the required information?

Each node has different routing tables so I'd like to be able to use the
nodes together to increase the available search path within a couple hops
or so.

Any way to do this so that the connections stay permanent?
Im trying to have the nodes work like this

                }     a.b.c.d    A.B.C.D     {
a's routes      }  <-= nodeA <--> nodeB <-=  {  b's routes

I'm hoping this configration will help connectivity a bit and reduce the
dreaded RNFs and DNFs.