On Sunday 14 March 2004 09:35 pm, Christopher Brian Jack wrote:
> I'm getting way too many RNF/DNFs so any way to expand the available
> routing would be a welcome thing either node. about 60% of the time it
> doesn't even get off the originating node.  I've tried putting each
> other's node's ref into the seedfile but the nodes don't seem to want to
> use them.  As I said earlier the windows version just complains that
> there are no estimator fieldsets for the noderef and won't import it.

RNF's and DNF's occur for various reasons.  It could be the network in
general is overloaded, or the node holding the key is specifically
overloaded or split from the network.

However the "no estimator fieldsets" messsage sounds like a bug.. I will
forward the question over to the dev list.

As for the rest I couldn't say.

--
Jay Oliveri
GnuPG ID: 0x5AA5DD54