Hi, I have two questions:

1. All the sites I've viewed on freenet, don't have a full doctype tag, they either have none, or just

<!DOCTYPE>, instead of
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC .... blah blah>

The test site I inserted into my own node did have a full doctype tag when I wrote it, but it didn't when I retrieved it, it just had <!DOCTYPE>.

Is this due to fproxy's anonymity filter? If so, why does it remove/shorten them? Also, I've noticed that the default gateway page does have a full doctype tag, why, if is fproxy that removes the tags from freesites, does it let this one through?

2. I have noticed on some pages they have this sort of section in the header:

<title>The Freedom Engine</title>
<category>Index</category>
<description>The mother of all freesite link lists.</description>
<activelink>ActiveLink.jpg</activelink>
<address type>DBR</address type>
<author>CofE</author>
-->

What are all the tags for? Is there a list of all the tags you can put in this section somewhere?