-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von Toad
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 24. März 2004 13:40
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: Re: [freenet-support] Pictures aren?t displayed

On Tue, Mar 23, 2004 at 10:38:06PM +0100, Michael Stather wrote:
> Hi,
>
> using the newest version, when letting the client run for about 5
> minutes to connect and then opening an index page from the "gateway
> page", the page loads immediately but the pictures aren?t displayed.
> One or two from the 300 ones are loaded but the rest not.
> This appears with every freenet page I view. Is this a network issue?

Possibly, but it may just be a browser-only-loads-a-few-images-at-a-time
issue. A good fraction of the images on TFE _should_ load. Does it keep
trying for the rest of the images? Or does it stop loading?

--
Matthew J Toseland - [EMAIL PROTECTED] Freenet Project Official
Codemonkey - http://freenetproject.org/ ICTHUS - Nothing is impossible. Our