On 08-Jun-2004 iznogoud wrote:
> Hi from France,
>

> i just install freenet (5078  freenet-java-webinstall.exe) ( on XP, firewall
> activated (i configured the port) .. And I'm a dyndns user so i fixed it in
> .ini
>

> My XP is clean .. i just reinstall it  :- )
>

> Before installing freenet i've installed SUN JAVA runtime (C:\Program
> Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_04\bin\) ..
>

> I'M UNABLE TO DISPLAY ANY PAGE  :- (
>
>             Example : no pix on first page
> http://127.0.0.1:8888/servlet/nodeinfo/

When you say "no pix", do you mean only the activelink images for the sites on
the web interface page, or absolutely no images at all (not even the logo)?

If it's just the sites, give it some time, they'll probably show up eventually.
It takes some time for the node to "learn" about the network.

--
Conrad Sabatier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - "In Unix veritas"