All my programs are trying to access the internet through 127.0.0.1. This occurs even though freenet is not running,I have removed all proxy configurations from my browsers..mozilla,firefox,netscape and even ie( which I use for windows updates). I am using 98SE,192 RAM, PIII 500MZ, 10 gig hdd(master) and a 30 gig hdd(slave). Modem connection. How can I stop this from occuring? Anyone have any thoughts? This does lend itself to increasing my already significant paranoia regarding privacy and protection thereof.

Robert Greenage
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.