From: "Marc" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, July 25, 2004 12:14 PM
Subject: Re: [freenet-support] Connection bug in recent builds

> Hi toad, you wrote
> > Recent builds, both stable and unstable, have a bug that causes
> > connections to fail with crypto related errors. This is probably not due
> > to NativeBigInteger, as it happens on stable, which doesn't have NBI.
> > Iakin has produced it reliably, although most nodes seem to work anyway.
> > It can be reliably reproduced on a local test network. I have made some
> > progress (an identity appears to be corrupted somehow), but I haven't
> > finished yet. I will fix it on Monday.
>
> Do these errors include the following? This doesn't look crypto related.
>
> 25.07.2004 11:40:14 (freenet.support.io.NIOInputStream, YThread-2822,
NORMAL): waited more than 120000ms in NIOIS.read() tcp/connection:
8481>127.0.0.1:36693,[EMAIL PROTECTED]:freenet.support
[EMAIL PROTECTED] closing
> java.lang.Exception: debug
>         at freenet.support.io.NIOInputStream.read(NIOInputStream.java:302)
>         at
freenet.interfaces.FreenetConnectionRunner.handle(FreenetConnectionRunner.ja
va:81)
>         at
freenet.interfaces.LocalNIOInterface$ConnectionShell.run(LocalNIOInterface.j
ava:268)
>         at
freenet.thread.YThreadFactory$YThread.run(YThreadFactory.java:285)