On Friday 27 August 2004 09:04 am, Newsbyte wrote:
> Joy.
>
> It's not recommended to use JVM 1.4.2, for starters, as can be read on
> www.freenethelp.org.
>
> It may have nothing to do with your problem, but I would recommend that
> you revert to 1.4.1, or that you try out the 1.5 beta in any case. With
> both versions, a lot less problems have been reported.

It doesn't. I explained in *that* thread what the problem may be.

And to correct you again on working JVM's (even quoting from
freenethelp.org):
-> http://wikiserver.freenethelp.org:22222/NewbieStartGuideUnix

"Note: there are reports of some errors on OSX and BSD when running JVM
1.4.2. If you experience any difficulties, please try/revert to JVM 1.4.1
and see if that solves the problem."

He's running windows, so this isn't it.

--
Jay Oliveri