On Friday 27 August 2004 06:35 pm, Toad wrote:
> The difficulty with 1.4.2 iirc is that if you don't have native
> biginteger support you can get some nasty problems in routing.. in SOME
> versions of 1.4.2.

Interesting, because I was getting Sig11's immediately (w/ 1.4.2) when the
project moved to bigint support and I didn't have the .so files for my cpu.
After I got the new freenet-ext.jar the problem disappeared. And this is on
Linux/AthlonXP.

Although I did update my JVM from 1.4.2_03 to 1.4.2_05 somewhere along the
line, so maybe this in fact is the fix.. I'm not really sure.

--
Jay Oliveri
GnuPG ID: 0x5AA5DD54