Toad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Argh. As usual it doesn't happen for me, so I can't fix it :<

OK I'm now half way through Java - an introduction (although I ahd to return it
to the library today), and I got Hello World to compile and run, so just tell me
what I can do to help.

I think my comment that my node was unresponsive was false. I think I was
confused by midnight GMT passing by at about the same time, and certain
date-based sites becoming unavailable...I think the node continues regardless of
the errors.

And a different error:

01:53:12        Delete failed on bucket t168a636        -
01:54:11        State does not receive:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]@930f564c84281265 CB: 0:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodException:
freenet.node.states.request.DataPending.receivedMessage(freenet.node.Node,
freenet.node.states.data.DataReceived)  -
01:54:11        State does not receive:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]@930f564c84281265 CB: 0:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodException:
freenet.node.states.request.DataPending.receivedMessage(freenet.node.Node,
freenet.node.states.data.DataSent)

I'm happy to run a diagnostic version. I'm happy to give you remote access to
my wife's computer (ha!) (XP SP2 - VNC can be installed) where the node is
running  if you promise to be well behaved, and I'm happy to solve it myself
if you give me the 3 steps to follow.

But I will do nothing in the next 4 hours for it is 2am local and I'm going
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz