As I said on IRC, a collegue of mine has made an article (well, actually
more of a reference/pointer/short description) to freenet, and refered to
the sourceforge page.

Maybe that seems like an obvious mistake, but in any case: why doesn't
anyone who can, update the f- page, there? It's still says 0.5.2.1 with as
date 17 july 2003(!!). Great impression that makes for people that arrive
there.

Call it worthless what I say, but being mentioned on major putermagazines is
not that easily to brush off. These kind of things will happen again, and
it's a total waste if we don't correct it, which can be done quite easily,
by updating it more regulary.

I remember, btw, that I've said this before, even long before this article
came out. But I guess it wasn't worth any attention. After all, as I've come
to understand, I never said anything worthwhile.

And yes, I'm whining. I feel entitled too.