> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>> Sounds like possibly an error in the config file rather than an error in
>> the datastore...
>
> I'd suggest *not* using the windows configtool at any time. I've noticed
> it
> inserting bad character sequences into the config file.

Is that true?  I know it *used* to do that (about 2 yrs ago) but I
remember spending significant time and effort fixing it.  However since
then the freenet config file options changed about three hundred times so
I'm pretty sure the windows config tool is next to useless now  (although
I understand setting datastore size still works)