Well, I'll just have to let it roll and see what happens. It's on my desktop XP system right now, which is occasionally inconvenient, but in the next week, I'll be pickin' up another PC, and when I do, I'll set that up with Linux and make that a dedicated Freenet box. I can just let it go and forget about it that way, and hopefully after a week or two, it'll have it's tendrils spread a bit.

Tried i2P too, but there doesn't seem to be much to it yet. The router part's useable, but there doesn't seem to be any content to browse or any apps for doing so yet, so being somewhat less than a coding guru, there's not much I can do with it. Sounds like another interesting technology to keep an eye on tho.