wanting to install freenet, but i can't seem to.. i can run the initial config
script, and that works, but when it runs it produces the following errors.
Please note I changed the script to run the command gij instead of java. the
error is the same, but when I used the java command it also said it didn't
understand the command line options and what ignoring them. I have CentOS 4.1
which is basically redhat enterprise 4 latest, and Sun 1.4.2 is included as a
package.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] freenet]$ ./start-freenet.sh
Detected freenet-ext.jar
Detected freenet.jar
Sun java detected.
Sun Java 1.4.2 detected.
Starting Freenet now: Command line: gij -Xmx128m -XX:MaxDirectMemorySize=128m
freenet.node.Main
Done
[EMAIL PROTECTED] freenet]$ os.arch = i686
Attempting to load freenet/support/CPUInformation/libjcpuid-x86-linux.so
Written to /tmp/jcpuidufujtqlib.tmp: 55692
INFO: Native CPUID library
'freenet/support/CPUInformation/libjcpuid-x86-linux.so' loaded from resource
INFO: Optimized native BigInteger library
'net/i2p/util/libjbigi-linux-athlon.so' loaded from resource
Caught java.lang.Error: Not implemented
java.lang.Error: Not implemented
   at java.nio.channels.FileChannelImpl.tryLock(long, long, boolean)
(/usr/lib/libgcj.so.5.0.0)
   at java.nio.channels.FileChannel.tryLock() (/usr/lib/libgcj.so.5.0.0)
   at freenet.node.Node.init(freenet.config.Params) (Unknown Source)
   at freenet.node.Main.main(java.lang.String[]) (Unknown Source)