Dont' worry about it, Data Not Found is quite a common error, and Route Not Found will go away if you run your node most of the time. Basically start up your node, let it run for a little bit, then go to the freesite you want and if you get the error, just let your browser sit on it for a little bit. The page will be refreshing itself until you get to the freesite.

The easiest way to get to other freesites is follow the link to The Freedom Engine. That is a list of a lot of other freesites.

--
Hi! I am a .SIG virus! Copy me to your SIG so that I can spread!