I'm trying to update and I get this on my screen:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/freenet$ ./update.sh
Updating freenet
Fetching freenet-cvs-snapshot.jar
java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException
Attempt 1
java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException
Attempt 2
java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException
Attempt 3
java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException
Attempt 4
java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException
Attempt 5
java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException
Attempt 6
java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException
Attempt 7
java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException
Attempt 8
java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out
java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException
Attempt 9