Store files simply cannot be converted as you suggest, because their
contents are encrypted; you can download a site from 0.5 and insert it
into 0.7, if you know the key. You will probably have to generate a new
SSK keypair. You might even be able to spider 0.5 and insert the sites
(with new SSK keys) into 0.7 (Obviously there is no security here; you
can tamper with them as much as you like and the only way to check is to
use 0.5). You cannot however bulk migrate 0.5 content from the store.