Please foreward a copy of the unstable version of WW1.  Thank you.

----- Original Message -----
From: Ortwin Regel
To: support@freenetproject.org
Sent: 8/23/2006 1:39:36 PM
Subject: Re: [freenet-support] Freenet 0,5 and 0,7

The stable version of WW1 was so much better...

On 8/23/06, Ian Clarke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 22 Aug 2006, at 20:37, an ominous cow herd wrote:
You never experienced World War I, but I bet you know something about it.

Yes, but I wouldn't lecture those who had actually experienced it, and I think you will find Freenet 0.7 a somewhat more pleasant experience than the first world war.

Ian.

Ian Clarke: Co-Founder & Chief Scientist Revver, Inc.
phone: 323.871.2828 | personal blog - http://locut.us/blog