What is your input and output rate? 1011 runs fine for me, the node
finally uses the allowed output capacity:

# Output Rate: 12.2 KiBps (of 14.0 KiBps)
# Input Rate: 15.8 KiBps (of 56.0 KiBps)

Maybe your output rate is reaching 30K/s and thats just too much for
your connection? Did you try to lower it?