On Sunday 25 May 2008 00:57, Ryan Gerber wrote:
> Hello, 
> 
> New to the Freenet project. I couldn't install on OS X Leopard.
> 
> It wouldn't connect to the 'wizard' page. I normally use Vidalia but turned 
it off and still no go. I even tried it in Safari, my normal browser. The irc 
chat site won't load for me either???

Did it open a browser in the setup program? Which had the welcome page, then 
you clicked on the link to the wizard, and it failed to connect?

Please find your wrapper.log (in wherever you installed Freenet to) and send 
me it.
> 
> Is Freenet only for Firefox?

Freenet will generally work better with firefox, yes. Safari has some issues 
with it; we create a customized profile for firefox for using Freenet that 
helps with performance and security.
> 
> Sorry for all the questions, just can't figure it all out. Any help is 
appreciated.
> 
> Thanks in advance.

Attachment: pgpUj414P0AOx.pgp
Description: PGP signature

_______________________________________________
Support mailing list
[email protected]
http://news.gmane.org/gmane.network.freenet.support
Unsubscribe at http://emu.freenetproject.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/support
Or mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to