Sorry, my statement was intended to note that when using a digital
transaction a credit card was used much more than digital gold carriers.
Actually, the number one use in transferring terrorist money by Bin Laden is
something called Hawala Banking.   It has been around in Eastern societies
for thousands of years so there is no way they are going to nail that
sucker.  No, this whole Real Id/KYC/grab your ankles and say please forced
upon Americans is out of the need to control a failing global economy.  They
know that they are *&[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the current state of the global
economy
and the only way to keep it from resulting in riots is to start a gradual
clamping down on freedoms before it all hits the fans.

Sigh...Anywho, this discussion has all inspired me to charge up Freenet
again and try to get on the boards.  For whatever reason, I never got
invited to be able to get on the message boards (forgot what that program is
called) when I tried out Freenet a few months ago (I forget how many times I
filled out the CAPTCHA...LOL).  Maybe my luck will get better this time
around.  BTW, is there a board there or somewhere where I can get involved
in discussions like digital gold and such forth.  Most of the ones that I
see out there are scammers.

Thanks and starting up Freenet now!

:)

--
Interested in selling your home? Ask me!