Installing while offline causes store and cache to stay at 0 keys/bytes.
Resizing store fixes it
1223 was the last version of freenet that actually worked. But I guess the
term: if it aint broke dont fix it. Has newer reached that far.
For example
Certain someone said (not per word):
1) This version of freenet works, we can now try more disruptive changes
2) Then that certain someone made those disruptive changes and prevented
connecting to freenet 1223 with the disruptive changes versions
Yes I undestand disruptive changes can be tried once you get something
right.
No I do not understand preventing the working version from connecting again.

Please don't reply to me, just feel bad about whoever's logic.