Hi everyone,

I splitted a file into many .rar files and there is something strange in the
mime type decetion when inserting the files in my node.
Most of them are being re-compressed (because their mime type is not
detected as being a compressed file) and some others are being recognized
correctly as rar file types.

I guess this is a known behavior and i suppose the node is trying to guess
the mime type not by using the extension but by opening the file and trying
to 'understand' ?

Maybe it's a bug, I don't know, so I'm still posting this here.. Who knows !
I tried to have a look at the code but I have no time right now..

Cya