Hi :)
I just installed latest freenet.
After setup I get error messages telling me to update my java. I
updated(now 6.17) and rebooted.
I also get error messages about plugins not loading.
"The plugin ThawIndexBrowser could not be loaded: unexpected error while
plugin loading freenet.pluginmanager.PluginNotFoundException: plugin
cannot be loaded because your JVM is dangerously old; plugin uses XML and
your JVM has remote code execution vulnerabilities in its XML parser"

"The plugin ThawIndexBrowser could not be loaded: unexpected error while
plugin loading freenet.pluginmanager.PluginNotFoundException: plugin
cannot be loaded because your JVM is dangerously old; plugin uses XML and
your JVM has remote code execution vulnerabilities in its XML parser"
Tried loading the plugins from freenet and I think only  the library
plugin loaded.(?)
LIST of PLUG-INS

plugins.JSTUN.JSTUN     1.1 (2)         pplugins.JSTUN.JSTUN_12916244   Fri Jan
15
22:26:40 PST 2010

plugins.KeyExplorer.KeyExplorer         0.4β @custom@ (4011)
        pplugins.KeyExplorer.KeyExplorer_23126121       Fri Jan 15 22:26:40 PST
2010

plugins.TestGallery.TestGallery         N/A (1)
        pplugins.TestGallery.TestGallery_14995661       Fri Jan 15 22:26:41 PST
2010

plugins.UPnP.UPnP       1.5 @custom@ (10005)    pplugins.UPnP.UPnP_11705501
Fri
Jan 15 22:26:40 PST 2010

Also the website said that chrome would open when freenet is started but
on my machine FF starts. OPera is set as the default browser.
Is there a way to bind freenet to chrome?
Am running vista sp2.
Any ideas would help.
Thanks for your time and have a nice day. :)
-strat.