On Saturday 28 November 2009 22:10:32 PAUL wrote:
> Hi I've downloaded freenet and its in my program folder but it didn't start
> or install icons on the desktop or into the system tray.

Sorry it took so long to get back to you!

> I cannot get it to start and cannot find an uninstall command to attempt a
> reinstall any suggestions please

You can uninstall Freenet from Control Panel in Add/Remove Programs.

Please try reinstalling after that. It's possible that whatever broke might be
fixed now. Please let us know either way. If it doesn't work, please tell us
exactly what happens - maybe send a screenshot.