Customer Feedback & Ideas for Freenet Project Inc.

freenet.uservoice.com [freenet.uservoice.com] New  Bug Report

<nyekto.nezn...@gmail.com> sent a message from
http://freenetproject.org/news.html [http://freenetproject.org/news.html]

Hello!

I read in "news"

"The Freenet Project has 3 students accepted in Google's Summer of Code. Google
will
 pay these students to work for us over the summer."

I REALLY WANT TO ALLERT YOU ABOUT THAT!

I am sure, that Google is large intercontinental SPY secretly cooperating with
U.S. army.

I readed a lot about this issue on internet.

Once AOL mistakenly released some of Googles database, where was all the
informations

1.what concrete IP adress searched
2.when it was
3.cca location of that IP adress
4.number of watchings that IP adress

Google store all the information about everyone.
Its so powerful for them. Google is cooperating almost with every website.

I deeply believe that co-work FREENET with GOOGLE, will KILL the main point of
 freenet.

Please throw the google to garbage. Please do so.
I use freenet and I really dont want this to happen.

I hope that I will not look like extremely paranoid person to you, and
 you will get this message on your mind and think about it.

Please response.

(sorry about my english)

Regards, Martin from Slovakia

Presto 2 (Windows XP)