Spam detection software, running on the system "freenetproject.org", has

Content preview:  Matthew Toseland schreef: > You installed it on the same day
   and yet the certificate was corrupted? > > I wonder if the certificate is
   wrong in the wininstaller? That could be a logical conclusion. I took a new
   installer from freenetproject.org each time as update did not work in any
   way, and I was forced to do the install from scratch about every time. Tried
   to keep freenet.ini and the data folder and a couple of other things but
  mostly that did not work. [...]

 pts rule name              description
 3.3 TVD_RCVD_IP4           TVD_RCVD_IP4
 1.6 TVD_RCVD_IP            TVD_RCVD_IP
 2.9 RCVD_IN_XBL            RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus XBL
                            [83.160.55.145 listed in zen.spamhaus.org]

--- Begin Message ---
Matthew Toseland schreef:
You installed it on the same day and yet  the certificate was corrupted?

I wonder if the certificate is wrong in the wininstaller?

That could be a logical conclusion. I took a new installer from freenetproject.org each time as update did not work in any way, and I was forced to do the install from scratch about every time. Tried to keep freenet.ini and the data folder and a couple of other things but mostly that did not work.

startssl.pem and the other file weren't among those that I tried to keep.

OTOH, what is beyond me is why I appear to be the only one having had this problem, reproducable on another machine too.

--- End Message ---