On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 17:30:28 -0500 l...@hush.com wrote:
>I've had three do this so far each with about 250 blocks to go.
>
>The most recent was with 1295 and stalled.
>It was a simple CHK@ splitfile.
>I'm guessing this may be the associated error message as it's hard
>
>to know when it occurred.
>
>Oct 25, 2010 05:07:57:165
>(freenet.support.RandomGrabArrayWithClient, Succeeded(29134),
>ERROR): Removing item
>freenet.client.async.singleblockinser...@4ff45b6d from
>freenet.support.randomgrabarraywithcli...@6ae3bb49 but RGA is null
>java.lang.Exception: debug
>       at
>freenet.support.RandomGrabArray.remove(RandomGrabArray.java:587)
>       at
>freenet.node.SendableRequest.unregister(SendableRequest.java:118)
>       at
>freenet.client.async.SingleBlockInserter.onSuccess(SingleBlockInser
>er.java:436)
>       at
>freenet.client.async.TransientChosenBlock.onInsertSuccess(Transient
>hosenBlock.java:49)
>       at
>freenet.client.async.SingleBlockInserter$MySendableRequestSender$2.
>un(SingleBlockInserter.java:587)
>       at
>freenet.support.PooledExecutor$MyThread.realRun(PooledExecutor.java
>:
>228)
>       at freenet.support.io.NativeThread.run(NativeThread.java:101)
>
>Is there a way or can there be to reinsert/recreate just the
>mainfest, or something like a user initiated heal?

or what about this

Oct 26, 2010 15:51:27:715
(freenet.client.async.PersistentChosenRequest, Client database
access thread(4459), ERROR): Finished but blocksFinished not empty
on freenet.client.async.persistentchosenrequ...@efb2304
java.lang.Exception: debug
        at
freenet.client.async.PersistentChosenRequest.finish(PersistentChosen
Request.java:174)
        at
freenet.client.async.PersistentChosenRequest.onDumped(PersistentChos
enRequest.java:296)
        at
freenet.client.async.ClientRequestScheduler.trimStarterQueue(ClientR
equestScheduler.java:848)
        at
freenet.client.async.ClientRequestScheduler.maybeAddToStarterQueue(C
lientRequestScheduler.java:801)
        at
freenet.client.async.ClientRequestSchedulerBase.innerRegister(Client
RequestSchedulerBase.java:128)
        at
freenet.client.async.ClientRequestSchedulerBase.reregisterAll(Client
RequestSchedulerBase.java:237)
        at
freenet.client.async.ClientRequestScheduler.reregisterAll(ClientRequ
estScheduler.java:881)
        at
freenet.client.async.ClientRequester.setPriorityClass(ClientRequeste
r.java:313)
        at
freenet.node.fcp.ClientRequest.modifyRequest(ClientRequest.java:345)
        at freenet.node.fcp.FCPServer$4.run(FCPServer.java:629)
        at
freenet.node.NodeClientCore$DBJobWrapper.run(NodeClientCore.java:168
2)
        at
freenet.support.PrioritizedSerialExecutor$Runner.run(PrioritizedSeri
alExecutor.java:84)