I've had three do this so far each with about 250 blocks to go.

The most recent was with 1295 and stalled.
It was a simple CHK@ splitfile.
I'm guessing this may be the associated error message as it's hard
to know when it occurred.

Oct 25, 2010 05:07:57:165
(freenet.support.RandomGrabArrayWithClient, Succeeded(29134),
ERROR): Removing item
freenet.client.async.singleblockinser...@4ff45b6d from
freenet.support.randomgrabarraywithcli...@6ae3bb49 but RGA is null
java.lang.Exception: debug
        at freenet.support.RandomGrabArray.remove(RandomGrabArray.java:587)
        at
freenet.node.SendableRequest.unregister(SendableRequest.java:118)
        at
freenet.client.async.SingleBlockInserter.onSuccess(SingleBlockInsert
er.java:436)
        at
freenet.client.async.TransientChosenBlock.onInsertSuccess(TransientC
hosenBlock.java:49)
        at
freenet.client.async.SingleBlockInserter$MySendableRequestSender$2.r
un(SingleBlockInserter.java:587)
        at
freenet.support.PooledExecutor$MyThread.realRun(PooledExecutor.java:
228)
        at freenet.support.io.NativeThread.run(NativeThread.java:101)

Is there a way or can there be to reinsert/recreate just the
mainfest, or something like a user initiated heal?